Wireless pressure sensor GNOM DDE S7 is used in transport telematics systems (GPS/GLONASS vehicle monitoring systems) to monitor axle loads, determine the axle load in vehicles equipped with air suspension, prevent exceeding axle loads.
- wireless data transfer using S7 Technology via BLE-channel
- fast and easy integration in vehicle monitoring system
- data is sent to GPS tracker and to the smartphone simultaneously
- power supply from battery up to 5 years
- explosion and fire safety without additional intrinsic safety barrier
- no cables – improved resistance to vandalism or accidental damage
- self-diagnosis function for operation quality monitoring
GNOM DDE S7 is mounted in the air supply line or in the vehicle air suspension cushion. The sensor measures pressure of compressed air in the air suspension circuit which is changing depending on loading of vehicle. The more cargo is in the vehicle body, the more axle load is and the higher is the pressure in the vehicle pneumatic system.
GNOM DDE S7 may be employed for monitoring the vehicle axle load within the transport Telematics system (GPS/GLONASS vehicle monitoring systems) or for independent operation. Axle load sensor operates in BLE-radio mode, that means, data is sent to several devices at the same time: Bluetooth-display, smartphone, tablet. This enables the driver to monitor axle load and prevent overweight during loading and unloading works.