Axle load sensor GNOM DDE is designed for cars equipped with air suspension. The sensor can be installed in the staffing hole of the air supply line.
GNOM MK DDE – recommended mounting kit for installation on 1 or 2 axles.
Cable 040-02 – recommended signal cable.
Pressure sensor GNOM DDE is used to determine the axle load in vehicles equipped with air suspension in transport telematics systems.
Pressure sensor measures the pressure in the vehicle pneumatic system and transmits data as an analog signal to telematics terminal. It is recommended to use online terminals gateway CANUp to organize transport tracking with axle load and weight monitoring or use MasterCAN Display 35
- compliance with European and Russian automobile standards;
- the linear characteristic of the output signal simplifies data processing by a fleet monitoring system;
- the output signal is stabilized and doesn’t depend on onboard voltage;
- short circuit and cords confusion protection;
- mounting elements included.
Your order of 500 SR or more gets free standard delivery.
- Standard Delivery Time is 2-4 Business Days